Senior Executive Assistant
Location: Bellevue, WA.
Come join our team as a Senior Executive Assistant! Osborn Consulting, Inc. (OCI) is a fast-growing full-service design firm providing civil engineering, landscape architecture, and urban design. From conceptual planning through design plans, specifications, and estimates (PS&E) and construction support, we provide a range of services for all phases of transportation, development, restoration, and mitigation projects. Since 2004, OCI has successfully delivered innovative projects for our clients, including local cities, counties, ports, tribal districts, and neighborhood groups, as well as federal government agencies.
This position is an excellent career opportunity for the right individual who desires to make an impact in a privately held, small business. At OCI, we believe our success stems from every individual employee. We help you take control of your career and provide a path of growth opportunities along the way.
About the Role
Our President and executive team are in need of highly skilled administrative support. Our new team member must be well-organized, thorough, and trustworthy, with excellent verbal and writing skills. In this role, we’ll count on you to:
• Compose routine correspondence. Create speeches, presentations, spreadsheets and prepare internal and external communications on behalf of the President.
• Schedule meetings and maintain and update President’s calendar.
• Coordinate and plan logistics, travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, and submit expense reports.
• Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
• Proofread and edit documents for content, spelling and grammar, and typographical errors.
• Researching as required.
• Support annual operational planning process and business planning.
• Prepare formal meeting minutes and agendas for monthly Board of Directors meetings and annual shareholder meetings.
• Manage complex administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative.
• Assist in other administrative functions as required.
• 10+ years of administrative experience with increasing responsibilities (additional coursework or college degree may reduce experience required).
• Excellent interpersonal communication and emotional intelligence skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office programs.
• Ability to thrive and make an impact in a small office environment: assertive, resourceful and a problem solver.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and project deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize.
If you are interested in this position, please apply on our Careers website: www.OsbornConsulting.com
• Ability to work a consistent schedule Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM.
What We Offer
OCI offers competitive pay, medical and dental insurance for the employee, 401K plan with company matching, vacation/sick/holiday pay, gym membership stipend, cell phone stipend, fully subsidized transportation pass, and profit sharing.
What We Value
Our new team member will be someone who aligns with OCI’s core values of Professionalism, Collaboration and Creativity, Health and Well-Being, Laughter and Fun, Relationships, Growth and Learning.
Our Diversity and Inclusion
Osborn Consulting, Inc. (OCI) is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing the online application, please call 425-451-4009. Please leave a message and a member of our People Operations team will return your call within three business days. Alternatively, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. “Applicant Accommodation” should be included in the subject line of the email. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.
OCI participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program.