Location: Spokane, WA.
Come join our team as a part time Administrative Assistant! Osborn Consulting, Inc. (OCI) is a fast-growing full-service design firm providing civil engineering, landscape architecture, and urban design. From conceptual planning through design plans, specifications, and estimates (PS&E) and construction support, we provide a range of services for all phases of transportation, development, restoration, and mitigation projects. Since 2004, OCI has successfully delivered innovative projects for our clients, including local cities, counties, ports, tribal districts, and neighborhood groups, as well as federal government agencies.
This position is an excellent career opportunity for the right individual who desires to make an impact in a privately held, small business. At OCI, we believe our success stems from every individual employee.
About the Role
Our new team member must be well-organized, thorough, and trustworthy, with excellent verbal and written skills, and the ability to multi-task. Following are general responsibilities for the position:
- Greet all office visitors escorting them to the conference room and announcing their arrival to the appropriate firm members.
- Answer, screen, and transfer phone calls.
- Order and distribute all office supplies
- Prepare, modify and draft documents and correspondences.
- Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements.
- Process incoming mail and distribute.
- Resolve all administrative or information seeking inquiries.
- Copy, record, and compile documents.
- Prepare memos, schedules, and other documents for meetings.
- Assist with company event planning and implementation.
- Maintain office cleanliness and tidiness.
- Perform company errands; and other clerical duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years administrative (additional coursework or college degree may reduce experience required).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to thrive and make an impact in a small office environment: assertive, resourceful and a problem solver.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and project deadlines, multitask, and prioritize.
- Ability to work a minimum of 10 hours a week.
- Additional desired experience (preferred, but not required):
- Administrative experience in the engineering, architecture, or construction industries
- Experience writing and reviewing contract agreements, proposals, and technical reports.
What We Value
Our new team member will be someone who aligns with OCI’s core values of Professionalism, Collaboration and Creativity, Health and Well-Being, Laughter and Fun, Relationships, Growth and Learning.
Our Diversity and Inclusion
Osborn Consulting, Inc. (OCI) is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing the online application, please call 425-451-4009. Please leave a message and a member of our People Operations team will return your call within three business days. Alternatively, an email may be sent to [email protected]. “Applicant Accommodation” should be included in the subject line of the email. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.
OCI participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program.