Suquamish Master Plan

Location: Kitsap County, WA
Owner: Suquamish Tribes

Located on the edge of Puget Sound, the 2000-acre Port Madison Reservation is the ancestral home to the Suquamish Indian Tribe. Osborn Consulting, Inc. (OCI) team members worked with the tribe to develop a long-range master plan to accommodate growth for future generations while preserving the native landscape and resources. The overarching goal for the master plan was to protect and retain 80% of the land as natural wildlands and concentrate development activities on the remaining 20% of the reservation. Since completing the master plan a new museum, community house, veteran’s memorial, wellness center, and many new homes have been built in accordance with our overall vision and design.