Osborn Consulting is excited to be offering a scholarship for the second year in a row through the
Renton Regional Community Foundation for upcoming professionals in our industry! Applications are due March 15, 2022.
The Osborn Consulting Scholarship is for ambitious Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) students who:
- Have demonstrated financial need
- Are, or will be, pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at accredited programs in landscape architecture or civil engineering
- Have a demonstrated commitment to developing public infrastructure and/or public spaces in the state of Washington
The intent of our scholarship is to create opportunities for those who have faced historic barriers to access these professions in the United States. Our scholarship founders believe that the design challenges of the 21st century require diverse voices to solve, and we look forward to the creative design solutions our future scholarship recipients will develop.
Scholarship applicants must demonstrate the grit, resiliency, and aptitude that is necessary for success in these professions. This may be demonstrated by any combination of at least two (2) of the following characteristics:
- Overcame a significant personal challenge to maintain at least a B average.
- Honor roll grade point average.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Demonstrated service contributions to their community.
If this applies to you or someone you know who is deserving of this scholarship, we highly encourage you/them to apply!
Apply Here by March 15, 2022: Logon Page – Scholarship Lifecycle Manager (grantinterface.com)
Read about last year’s recipients here: http://osbornconsulting.com/2021-osborn-consulting-scholarship-winners/