Application Deadline: Thursday, April 6, 2023
For the third year in a row, Osborn Consulting is thrilled to offer a scholarship through the Renton Regional Community Foundation for up-and-coming young professionals in our industry!
The Osborn Consulting Scholarship is for ambitious students identifying as Black, Indigenous, and/or a Person of Color (BIPOC) who:
- Have demonstrated financial need
- Are, or will be, pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at accredited programs in landscape architecture or civil engineering
- Have a demonstrated commitment to developing public infrastructure and/or public spaces in the state of Washington
The intent of this scholarship is to create opportunities for those who have faced historic barriers to access these professions in the United States. Our scholarship founders believe that the design challenges of the 21st century require diverse voices to solve, and we look forward to the creative design solutions our future scholarship recipients will develop.
Scholarship applicants must demonstrate the grit, resilience, and aptitude that is necessary for success in these professions. This may be demonstrated by any combination of at least two (2) of the following characteristics:
- Overcame a significant personal challenge to maintain at least a B average.
- Honor roll grade point average.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Demonstrated service contributions to their community.
If this applies to you or someone you know who is deserving of this scholarship, we highly encourage you/them to apply!
Registration is now open! The deadline to apply is Thursday, April 6, 2023. For more information and how to apply, please visit: https://www.rentonfoundation.org/list-of-scholarships.html
Read about last year’s recipient in our 2022 Year in Review: https://osbornconsulting.com/2022-year-in-review/